As a service to our residents and the business community, Wareham Police Department is proud to announce a partnership with GetCrashReports.com to provide online access to all Wareham Massachusetts crash reports. All crash reports will be available 72 hours after the crash occurs (or sooner if completed) except for fatal crashes and crashes under investigation. Fatal crash reports must be purchased at the Wareham Police Department.
All requests from businesses for Wareham Massachusetts crash reports will be referred to GetCrashReports.com. Wareham Police will not provide crash reports to businesses unless a specific crash report cannot be located on the GetCrashReports.com website, or is a walk-in public records request.
GetCrashReports.com provides access to both reportable and non-reportable crash reports within one hour of report completion. Follow the below instructions to locate a report:
- Go to GetCrashReports.com and click the Start button
- Select the State in Box A for desired report
- Enter Search Values in Box B: (report number, person name or town name)
- Enter optional Date Range in Box C
- Click the Next Step button
- Click the Add to Cart check box for the desired report and click the Next Step button
- Fill in the credit card information and click the Place Order Now button
- Click Download Crash Report button to view your report
Thank you for your cooperation.
Wareham Police Department